The adjustment buckles can release unexpectedly, causing the stored item to fall and injure people nearby.
Consumers could experience an allergic skin reaction after long periods of skin contact.
The side panels on the Franklin & Ben Mason style cribs can separate and create a hazardous gap. This poses a fall hazard and risk of entrapment.
Children's cartoon character water bottle lid can break into sharp pieces, posing a laceration hazard.
Fuel can leak from the Arctic Cat XF 7000 and ZR 7000 snowmobiles' fuel line assembly, posing a fire hazard to riders.
The Whole Room Vortex heater, model VH110, can overheat and cause the units to melt, catch fire and ignite nearby items.
Radio frequency interference can cause the smoke detectors to fail.
The Henri De Rivel pre-stretched, 48-inch and 54-inch stirrup leathers can crack and break while in use. This poses a fall hazard to the rider.
High flames from the “DD” brand CoScentrix candles can ignite the surface wax and the polymer coating on the tin-plated container. This poses a fire hazard.
The 20-watt halogen bulb under the night stands can overheat, scorch carpet, and poses a burn hazard.
The spare button on the inside seam of the sweaters can detach, posing a choking hazard.
The stand assembly can fail on the VIZIO E-Series flat panel televisions and cause the television to tip over unexpectedly. This poses a risk of injury to the consumer
The footrest can crack, compromising the strength and stability of the bar stool, posing a fall hazard.
Divers can suffer from decompression sickness when the dive computer leaks and stops working.
The front wheel on the 20-inch Avigo youth bicycle can detach, posing a fall hazard.
The 50-, 100-, 150-, 200- and 250-watt heaters are insufficiently grounded.
The torch handles can leak oxygen or fuel.
Sticks and other debris can break through the floor boards and into the foot rest area.
The "Lightolier" brand decorative glass lens can shatter and result in falling pieces of glass. This poses a risk of laceration.
The grinder's on/off switch can stick in the “On” position, posing a laceration hazard.